Client's Letter of Consent on the Handling of Personal Information
1. Scope of Use
Personal information you have provided is limited to the following use.
(1) Send information related to any inquiry
(2) Send materials upon your request
(3) Send information related to the seminar
(4) Communication related to (1)(2)(3) and administrative duties within our organization
(5) Send information related to similar services
The provision of Personal Information is a voluntary act, however not providing such information will cause difficulties in responding to your request.
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Party Providers
Personal information you have provided is acquired, used and managed by us and our group companies mentioned on our website. We shall not disclose any piece of personal information to third parties without your given consent, except for those cases stipulated by law.
3. Outsourcing Personal Information
Personal information you have provided may be outsourced to external contractors in order to process information, and is only outsourced to those that have met the evaluation standards and signed a contract agreement with our company.
4. Request for Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Provision
You have the right to be notified concerning the purpose for utilization of your personal information, and to request disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of provision to third parties of your personal information. Please refer to our website for procedures to request information from individual records.
6. Contact Information Regarding Privacy Issues
Personal Information Protection Administrator
COACH A Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Protection Office
Tel: 03-3237-8050 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org