WHO WE ARE
Explore the Possibility of Relationships
Think of the variety of shades created when you spin multi-colored inks in a whirling bowl. This is a good way to describe the dynamic nature of relationships in business. By focusing on relationships - on people and the organizations they work for we foster greater communication, meaning and understanding across all functions.
At COACH A, we enable you and your organization to spark highly creative processes within the organization by enhancing relationships. We call this expansive process Systemic Coaching™. In short, it makes things happen! The result of this coaching approach is a workforce able to grasp change quickly with agility and flexibility while encouraging true cooperation with others.
The world of unrelenting, rapid change, demands we grow our capacity to go with the flow, to build extraordinary teams and eagerly move forward with ease. The organizations that meet this challenge will have a profound impact on future endeavors. Through Systemic Coaching™, we explore the possibilities of relationships, supporting people and organizations to own their future destiny.
For more than 20 years, we have worked to maximize the value of coaching in business.
- COACH A established as a coach training institute (Formerly Coach21)
- Started providing coaching services to corporations
- Executive Coaching(EC) launched for business leaders
- One of the first Accredited Coach Training Program (ACTP) by the International Coach Federation (ICF) in the world
- Coaching Research Institute (CRI) established
- Corporate Coach Training Program (CCTP) launched aimed at developing coach-approach leaders
- Driving Corporate Dynamism (DCD) launched aimed at
systemic organizational development
- Acquired Coach U and Corporate Coach U and became one of the biggest coaching institutes in the world
- COACH A
- ABOUT US
- WHO WE ARE