Article 1 (Scope of Application of Terms)
- 1. These Terms are applicable to all users who use the Services (hereinafter “Users”).
- 2. If a User uses the Services (referring to all actions to use the Services by way of browsing, posts, publications, etc.; the same shall apply hereinafter), he/she shall be deemed to have agreed to the Terms.
Article 2 (Access to User Information)
- 2. Coach A shall handle any personal information obtained from Users in compliance with the “ Privacy Statement” of Coach A.
Article 3 (Prohibition)
- 1. Users shall not engage in the following conduct while using the Services:
- (1) Conduct that interferes or is likely to interfere with the operation of the Services or other business of Coach A;
- (2) Conduct that causes or is likely to cause loss, damage, or inconvenience to Coach A (including its executives and employees (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Employees, etc., of Coach A”) or a third party;
- (3) Conduct that is slanderous to Coach A (including the Employees, etc., of Coach A) or a third party, or to the products and services thereof;
- (4) Conduct that infringes or is likely to infringe on the copyright, trademark right, and other intellectual property rights of Coach A (including the Employees, etc., of Coach A) or a third party;
- (5) Conduct that violates the privacy of the Employees, etc., of Coach A or a third party such as posting personal information that includes the name, phone number, address, etc., of the Employees, etc., of Coach A or a third party without obtaining their personal consent;
- (6) Conduct of identity theft against Coach A (including the Employees, etc., of Coach A) or a third party;
- (7) Conduct that violates or offends or is likely to violate or offend laws and regulations or public order and morals;
- (8) Conduct such as posting harmful, lewd, or abusive expressions, or other conduct that may cause Users or a third party to feel uncomfortable;
- (9) Conduct that leads to or is likely to lead to a crime;
- (10) Conduct involving political activities, election campaigns, or other similar activities;
- (11) Conduct to proselytize or solicit, etc., in connection with a specific religion, organization, group, etc.;
- (12) Conduct that is malicious, discriminating, etc., or otherwise potentially causes Users or a third party to feel uncomfortable;
- (13) Conduct to transmit or write contents that contain software, viruses, or other computer code, files, or programs designed to interfere with, destroy, or restrict the functionality of computer software and/or hardware or communication devices;
- (14) Conduct to use information, etc., obtained from the Services for a profit;
- (15) Conduct that is detrimental to the reputation of Coach A;
- (16) Conduct that is prohibited by the Third Party Site; or
- (17) Conduct that is determined to be inappropriate by Coach A.
- 2. If information is posted on the official social media accounts of Coach A that is based on any of the conduct described in the preceding paragraph (hereinafter the “Prohibited Conduct”), Coach A may, without advance notice, undertake measures to delete or otherwise deal with such information. In addition, Coach A may terminate the use of the official social media accounts of Coach A by said User or take other necessary measures without notice to the User who is engaged in Prohibited Conduct.
- 3. If Coach A suffers any damage due to the conduct by the User, Coach A may seek compensation for damage from said User.
Article 4 (Disclaimer)
- 1. Information that is sent from the official social media accounts of Coach A does not necessarily represent its official views or announcements, and Coach A does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such information.
- 2. Information that is sent from the official social media accounts of Coach A is sent as-is and as of that time, and it may subsequently be changed. Furthermore, said information only accounts for part of the information sent from Coach A, and there is other information that is not sent via the official social media accounts of Coach A.
- 3. Coach A may from time to time revise or delete the information published on the official social media accounts of Coach A without advance notice. Coach A may also from time to time suspend or discontinue the publication of social media without advance notice due to unavoidable reasons.
- 4. Coach A is not required to respond to questions, etc., posed to the official social media accounts of Coach A.
- 5. Coach A is not liable for any damage incurred by a User arising from the use of or inability to use the official social media accounts of Coach A or as a result thereof.
- 6. In the event of a dispute arising between Users, or a User and a third party (including, but not limited to, disputes relating to information sent by a User) in connection with the official social media accounts of Coach A, the User shall have the responsibility to resolve such dispute and Coach A shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever.
- 7. The official social media accounts of Coach A are operated by the systems owned by companies that provide social media, and Coach A does not make any guarantee of the functionality or safety of any social media, and is not required to respond to questions, etc., concerning the operational status, method of use, or technologies of the systems for the social media.
Article 5 (Handling of Intellectual Property Rights)
- 1. The copyright, trademark right, and all other intellectual rights of the information displayed on the official social media accounts operated by Coach A shall belong to Coach A or the rightful holder of the information.
- 2. Users shall not use the information on the official social media accounts of Coach A beyond the extent set by the laws concerning intellectual property rights without consent from the rightful holder of said information.
- 3. If a User sends information to the official social media accounts of Coach A, he/she shall be deemed to have granted, free of charge, a non-exclusive, unlimited, transferable global license that can be sublicensed with respect to said information that is protected by intellectual property rights, and the User shall not exercise any intellectual property right relating to said information against Coach A.
Article 6 (Amendment to Terms)
Coach A may amend the Terms without consent from Users, in which case, the amended Terms shall be in full force and effect at the time when they are posted on the website of Coach A or the Third Party Site. Users shall be deemed to have agreed to the amendment to the Terms as of the time they use the Services after the Terms take effect.
Article 7 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- 1. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
- 2. In the event of a dispute arising between Coach A and a User pertaining to these Terms or the Services, the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive agreed-upon competent court of first instance.
Effective on December 28, 2015